Senior Java Developer
Redwood Shores, CA, USA
Rock star developers thrive on solving complex and interesting problems. iSIGN is much more than esignatures on contracts. Our mission is to expand the reach of our core IP to offer solutions with much greater scope. At iSIGN you would be joining a tightknit team that is expanding our cutting edge technology into payment systems and identity management in the US and abroad.
Our engineers work on many projects that carry varying responsibilities. Below are some examples of what we are looking for and of what you might be getting yourself into.
- Irresistible urge to create efficient code and optimize it even further
- Comfortable as key member of our team – strong communication and team skills
- Interested in facing customer challenges both technical and business
- Work with our Chief Architect to design, implement and document platform, infrastructure and application code written in Java
- Work with client facing teams to understand customer requirements
- Participate in the definition and implementation of complex, multi-tier distributed software applications hosted on the web
- Effectively interact with clients at a senior engineers/architect level to design and develop additional features
- Handle technical escalations from production support team for customer issues, including root cause analysis and solution or workaround implementation
- 7 + years demonstrated experience in Java application development
- Ground up server development and existing software refactoring
- Very high technical competence, track record of strong coding and individual technical accomplishments
- Hands on implementation experience with SOAP and REST Web Services
- Excellent knowledge/experience with Open Source technologies and frameworks like Hibernate and Spring
- Hands on implementation experience with J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, EJB 3.0, JMS, XML, REST, SOAP, WSDL, etc.
- Solid experience using Unix/Linux and Windows
- Familiar with application servers, such as JBoss and WebSphere
- Hands on experience in performance tuning
- Knowledge of relational database technologies with advanced capabilities in at least one industry grade system
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent