Redwood Shores, CA, USA
Are you looking to make the world a better place and to earn a bunch of gold pressed latinum1 in the process? At iSIGN, you would be joining a tightknit group of sales professionals on a mission to change the way the world conducts business, one signature at a time.
As a iSIGN sales director, you would enjoy a primary role in bringing our leading products and service to market. Below are details on what we are looking for and of what you might be getting yourself into.
- Confident in your ability to take charge and deliver results with an absolute attention to detail
- Comfortable as a key member of our team – strong communication and team skills
- Innate abilities to manage projects simultaneously, to think strategically and to act tactically
- Develop and implement long/short-term strategic account and market vertical management plans
- Secure new business in highly competitive situations from new and existing clients
- Develop and maintain accurate forecasts, reports and sales pipeline
- Provide clear and concise status updated to company management on a recurring basis
- Develop and deliver customized sales presentations and products demos (in person and remotely)
- Develop client business term proposals (including pricing) and negotiate contracts
- Develop and maintain strong iSIGN product knowledge
- Become an expert on competitor activity, market trends, client-affecting issues, etc.
- Provide new product and feature recommendations and market information
- Employ creative problem solving techniques to resolve issues with fairness, equity and consistency
- Work independently in a highly motivated and organized fashion
- Function and take a leadership role in a team atmosphere
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a relevant sales role
- Vertical market expertise, history and connections
- History or success in selling software products and/or services to enterprises (medium to large)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
1 Just kidding. Our sales positions come with a competitive compensation package, including salary, commission, equity and benefits.